Tuesday Photos, a #tfios Challenge reminder, a PSA About and For Designers and lots of great photos from our flickr group!
- Choose any pattern found in the Fandom In Stitches archives. Archive pages are linked directly under the title at the top of any FiS page. (Animated/Children, Comics/Games, etc.)
- Use that pattern and create a project for a fandom other than the fandom the original pattern was intended for. For example, use a Disney Princess pattern to create a Harry Potter project. Fun, right?!
- Post a photo of your project to the Fandom In Stitches flickr group by Friday, March 1.
- Enter as many projects as you like, remembering that each project must be made from a Fandom In Stitches pattern and reflect a different fandom than originally intended by the designer.
- All projects must be PG-13 or less.
- Please tag your photos “fabulous fandom mashup” to make them easier for us to find in the flickr group.
- Include in the photo description what fandom the pattern came from and what fandom your project represents.
- Photos of each project will be posted to Fandom In Stitches on Saturday, March 2. Vote for your favorite via poll on the Fandom In Stitches Facebook group* March 2 - 4.
- The winning project will be announced Tuesday, March 5 and will receive a freeFandom In Stitches t-shirt, as seen on our Zazzle shop (below)!
Three new patterns for you all today- Legos! All three are made by Kristy of Quiet Play.
Lego mini figure- 12” Paper Pieced
Lego Brick 3.5” x 5.5” Paper Pieced
Mini Figure Head- 12” Paper Pieced
The first in a new series here on Fandom in Stitches- Mulan!
Mulan, by Michelle Thompson
Block 10 for the There and Back Again Hobbit Quilt- Smaug!
7” finished. Pattern by Michelle Thompson.
Here’s our newest free pattern: Kermit the frog!
Designed by Susanne Klemm, this pattern lets you make your very own 12” Kermit square.