Doctor Who Stitch Along Week One…The First Doctor, designed by Aalia!
Fandom In Stitches Celebrates 50 years of our favorite Doctor with the Doctor Who Stitch Along! Starts May 15!
Brilliant for embroidery!
a new tutorial for you today- the prayer leaf from Doctor Who’s ‘A Good Man Goes to War’
Thanks to Aalia Zaman for sharing!
Los Angeles Needlework is selling FREE PATTERNS stolen from Fandom In Stitches as well as other indie designers. Please share this message, comment on the website and ask them to please TAKE DOWN ALL FREE PATTERNS THAT HAVE BEEN POSTED FOR SALE WITHOUT PERMISSION!
- Choose any pattern found in the Fandom In Stitches archives. Archive pages are linked directly under the title at the top of any FiS page. (Animated/Children, Comics/Games, etc.)
- Use that pattern and create a project for a fandom other than the fandom the original pattern was intended for. For example, use a Disney Princess pattern to create a Harry Potter project. Fun, right?!
- Post a photo of your project to the Fandom In Stitches flickr group by Friday, March 1.
- Enter as many projects as you like, remembering that each project must be made from a Fandom In Stitches pattern and reflect a different fandom than originally intended by the designer.
- All projects must be PG-13 or less.
- Please tag your photos “fabulous fandom mashup” to make them easier for us to find in the flickr group.
- Include in the photo description what fandom the pattern came from and what fandom your project represents.
- Photos of each project will be posted to Fandom In Stitches on Saturday, March 2. Vote for your favorite via poll on the Fandom In Stitches Facebook group* March 2 - 4.
- The winning project will be announced Tuesday, March 5 and will receive a freeFandom In Stitches t-shirt, as seen on our Zazzle shop (below)!
Here it is! The second installment of out newest block of the month series!
Every first Friday of every month in 2013 I will post new Not All Who Wander Are Lost patterns and in December you will (hopefully) have 29 finished blocks and a layout so you can finish your Quilt just in time for Christmas.
Rivendell, 7” , by Regina Grewe
Elvish Tengwar for ‘9’, 7”, by Breanne Cremean
Nazgul, 7”, by Michelle Thompson